For 24-hour emergency services, please call 262-523-2510.
To schedule a repair or to request a free estimate, please call 262-523-2510 or complete the service request form.
- Sump pump installation/repair/replacement
- Kitchen and bath remodels
- Natural gas piping
- Water heater installation/repair/replacement
- Boiler repair/replacement (hydronic heating)
- Water treatment systems
- Solar water heaters
- Leak detection and repair
- Clog removal
- Sewer & drain cleaning
- Camera inspection
- We also install and repair dishwashers, sinks, faucets, toilets, washing machines, showers, bathtubs, tankless water heaters, water softeners, water filtration systems, in-ground sprinkler systems, disposers, whirlpools, boilers, and radiators. We offer fixtures from a variety of manufacturers, including Kohler and Moen. We are also proud to offer Bradford White tankless water heaters.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters offer a number of attractive advantages over conventional water heaters. The most well-known benefit is energy efficiency. Consumer Reports found that tankless water heaters are on-average 22% more efficient than conventional water heaters. Tankless water heaters also take up less room, and they eliminate the risk of water damage from a ruptured or leaking tank. They can also provide an unlimited supply of hot water to your home.
The video below describes the differences, advantages, and disadavntages of conventional water heaters, tankless water heaters, and hybrid water heaters.
TOTAL Residential services and installs a number of brands of tankless water heaters, including Grand Hall. Our service territory includes Milwaukee, Waukesha, Pewaukee, Sussex, Delafield, and other neighboring areas. Call us today at 262-523-2510 or complete the service request form to request more information or to schedule a free estimate.
Special Financing for 6 Months
Click here to learn more and to apply online.
Nick – Milwaukee
Paul – Brookfield
Michael – Wauwatosa