To our valued customers,
In these times of uncertainty, TOTAL Residential is taking additional precautionary measures when taking care of all service needs for our customers and employees. We have implemented the following procedures based on the information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To ensure the health and safety of you and our employees, we will be taking the following safety measures:
- Employees are to remain home if feeling ill
- Employees are to leave work if they develop respiratory symptoms or fevers
- Employees will be wearing rubber gloves and respirator masks upon arrival to customer’s homes
- Employees will greet in ways other than shaking hands
- Employees will be using hand sanitizer and wipes on all frequently touched surfaces and controls
- If an employee has traveled to a high-risk region or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, they are being directed to stay home.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses, TOTAL Residential is offering additional products and services including:
- Filter changes
- UV Light installation
- Routine maintenance on forced air systems
*For more information on indoor air quality and preventing the spread of airborne viruses, please visit our website at
We understand that problems will still arise during this time. TOTAL Residential will still be here to service all your HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical needs 24/7. Please feel free to call our Residential service line at 262.523.2510 or email service requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.